How to get to the Ministry of Sound
Ministry of Sound is located at 103 Gaunt Street, London SE1 6DP
- By tube: Elephant & Castle station using the Northern and Bakerloo lines.
- By train: Elephant & Castle station using the Thameslink line.
- By car: 10 minutes from the West End and City. Parking restrictions until 18.30h
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The seventh UK Black Pride festival will take place on Saturday 18 August from 12 noon until 8:30pm at the Ministry of Sound, London. The event’s theme is ‘Together we’re strong!’ and will repeat the success of previous years with a main stage packed full of high quality live acts, supported by top DJs in the dance area, alongside licensed bars, a cocktail bar, VIP area, world food, education welfare workshops, community stalls, prizes and much, much more.
Please note that due to the venue change, for this year UK Black Pride is an 18 years and over only event.
- UK Black Pride’s principle sponsors include: Stonewall, PCS, UNISON, TUC, NASUWT, GMB, Prospect and Proud.
- UK Black Pride’s official pre-festival party will take place at Blessence, Brixton Clubhouse, 469 Brixton Road, SW9 8HH on Saturday 11 August 2012.
- UK Black Pride’s official after-show party will take place at Bootylicious, Club Colosseum, 1 Nine Elms Lane, Vauxhall, London SW8 5NQ on Saturday 18 August 2012.
- UK Black Pride is a not-for-profit community group led by a team of dedicated LGBT volunteers who have helped to deliver an award winning event that won the Pink Paper Readers’ Award for ‘Best Black Minority Ethnic Organisation’ and Stonewall’s Community Award in 2011.